Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lake Day


Friday night Mom, Sister, Ally, Bella, Drew, Ava and I headed up to the lake. My aunt and uncle were there with their German exchange student from a couple of years ago. He was here visiting with his friend. It was good to see our "German Cousin" again! He was here the Christmas that Patrick and I got engaged he was able to share in such a special time in our lives. Before he left he asked if we could move the wedding up so he could be there. I always thought that was so sweet. My cousin, Mark, and I drug them all over the lake trying to teach them to ski, wakeboard, and kneeboard. I can do all three but none of them very well, so the fact that I was the teacher is pretty hysterical!

Bella had never been to the lake before so she enjoyed sniffing every square inch of our property. She never got in the water but had a blast anyways! We had the most incredible weather all weekend long. We had an unusual cold front to push through that had the overnight lows in the upper 50's low 60's. The highs were in the high 70's low 80's with little to no humidity! In Alabama that just doesn't happen in July! It was wonderful!
Bella in her bikini getting ready to go to the lake!

Beautiful sunrise Saturday morning. I was up with the dogs!


Drew and Ava in their goggles!
Me on the wakeboard!
Traditional picture on the wall. I have both Ally and Gracie's first trips to the lake on the wall!

Bella was tuckered out!
Cousins! I think they are going to be life long friends!
Aaron and his friend Moritz. ( I think that is how you spell it!) Ally in the sunset! It was a full day! Sunrise to Sunset!

No comments: