Tuesday, September 11, 2012

22 weeks



How Far Along: 22 weeks
 
Size of baby: Spaghetti squash (1lb, 10.5 inches)
 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +17 lbs total

Maternity Clothes: Pants, yes. Tops, some. The pants are just way more comfortable.

Gender: It's a boy! So excited to finally know!
 
Movement: I'm starting to really feel him move around in there.  I've felt him from the outside a couple of times but nothing consistent.  Patrick wants to feel him so bad but he hasn't been able to yet.  Hopefully it'll be soon.

Sleep: I don't know if it's just a fluke but I've slept so good this week.  Like some nights 12 hours.

What I miss: Eating anything without getting indigestion. Still miss my old clothes. Having energy.  If I'm being honest, having a beer while watching football.
 
Cravings: None really this week.

Symptoms: Indigestion. Pregnancy brain. My wrists have been really sore.  They feel like they did when I cheered and tumbled a lot.  I'm pretty sure my feet are starting to swell.

Best Moment this week:  Getting the nursery painted and the crib ordered!  I have the best friends, Kristen and Lorie came last week and painted for me.  Brittany came to help motivate!  I was so excited to have that finished!  The crib should be here this weekend so maybe Patrick will have it put together when I get back from Arkansas.  I loved going to the football game. I can't wait to take him when he's older!

No comments: