Tuesday, September 25, 2012

24 weeks



How Far Along: 24 weeks
(16 weeks left, makes me panic a little when I think about it!)
 
Size of baby: Ear of Corn (1.5lbs, 11 inches)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +20 lbs total, yikes!

Maternity Clothes: Mostly everything is maternity, I've worn a few dresses that weren't but I have to wear leggings under them.

Gender: It's a boy! So excited to finally know!

Movement: He's moving all the time now.  It's the neatest feeling.  Patrick was finally able to feel him Saturday morning.  

Sleep: Hasn't been great.  My arms keep falling asleep and it always wakes me up, then I have to use the bathroom then the baby starts moving so i'm usually up for a few hours.

What I miss:  Sleep.  Energy.  Being able to sit up with minimal effort.

Cravings:  I can't think of any this week.  I had greek yougurt for the first time and I'd really like some more but I wouldn't call it a craving.

Symptoms: Indigestion.  I've also had some inflammation around my ribs that is causing me pain every now and then.  My hands fall asleep all the time.  I was trying to dry my hair and my hand was asleep. 

Best Moment this week: Patrick feeling him kick.  Patrick also ordered the light fixture for the nursery, I'll just wait to show you that.   I'll just go ahead and warn you that he also picked it out.  Taking Harper to her first Alabama game which made me that much mroe excited to take this little guy to his first Alabama game! 

No comments: