Tuesday, September 4, 2012

21 weeks



Y'all, I feel like I look like a moster.  My hair will not do anything, my boobs are huge and I feel like I weigh 300lbs.  I've been told I look bigger in these pictures than in real life and I hope people are not just saying that to me.
 
How Far Along: 21 weeks

Size of baby: Carrot (12oz, 10.5 inches)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +17 lbs total
Maternity Clothes: Pants, yes. Tops, some. The pants are just way more comfortable.

Gender: All boy! So excited to finally know!

Movement: I'm starting to really feel him move around in there.  I think I've felt him from the outside a couple of times but nothing consistent.
 
Sleep: It's getting harder and harder to get comfortable. I was hoping this wouldn't happen until later.

What I miss: Eating anything without getting indigestion. Still miss my old clothes. Wearing my engagement ring.  I feel like people judge you when they see you're pregnant and not wearing a ring so I've been wearing this obnoxiously huge ring the last couple of weeks.

Cravings: None really this week. 
 
Symptoms: Indigestion. Pregnancy brain.  I wore a shirt backwards last week to work.  I locked myself out of my house.  Just little things that make me think I'm going to lose my mind before this baby is born.

Best Moment this week:  Feeling him move more and more.  I'm so ready for him to have a name but I'm scared to commit to one so early.  I've loved ordering him some sweet baby boy clothes.  I've limited myself.  I did buy him a swimsuit for the lake next summer, it was only $3!  Lorie got him some sweet little cowboy boots!  Every time  something that I've ordered him arrives it makes me want him here so badly.   We are painting the nursery this week!  I think I've chosen bedding and curtain fabrics so hopefully it'll all come together nicely!

Non baby related best moment this week...It's Football season!!!!
I've been slacking in my football posts and by slacking I mean they've been nonexistent.  Hopefully that'll change after we tailgate this weekend.

No comments: