Tuesday, September 18, 2012

23 weeks



How Far Along: 23 weeks

Size of baby: Large Mango (1lb, 11 inches)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +17 lbs total
 
Maternity Clothes: Pants, yes. Tops, some. The pants are just way more comfortable.

Gender: It's a boy! So excited to finally know!

Movement: Yes, he's a wiggle worm.  I've felt it a few times from the outside but no one else has. 

Sleep: I slept great in the hotel this weekend.  I've been sleeping like crap at home.  I'll sleep good for 4 or 5 hours but something will wake me up and then I can't go back to sleep.

What I miss:  My closet full of clothes I can't wear. 
 
Cravings: None really this week.

Symptoms: Indigestion. Swollen feet.  I should have taken a picture of them this weekend.  They were bad. 

Best Moment this week:  Getting the crib set up! Now for the bedding.  Some of the cute outfits I've ordered arrived.  They are so precious!  Traveling to Arkansas to see the Tide beat up on the Hogs.  It's been a good week!

No comments: