Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Due Date


January 15, 2013.
Today is my due date.
Today my baby is 3 weeks old.
Times flies.  I can't believe how fast the last 9 months have flown by.  I can't believe that my baby is already 3 weeks old.  I want to hold on to this precious baby time.  He's so cuddly and loves to be held.  I also love seeing him smile and do new things.  I've been so bad at taking pictures.  I'm trying not to obsess over capturing every little thing so much that I miss it myself but I'm already kicking myself because he changes so much everyday it seems like.  I finally got around to taking some pictures of him in the stocking they gave us at the hospital today.  I want to use one on his birth announcement but I don't want it to look to much like a Christmas card.
Here are a few shots straight out of the camera.  They need some editing but I don't have the energy tonight.  I can't believe how much he has changed in 3 short weeks.


My sweet Christmas baby. 

 I know he's mine but isn't he beautiful.  Hes so sweet too.  He's sleeping 4 and 5 hour stretches at night. He really only cries when he's hungry and when you change his diaper.  He doesn't really cry when he has a wet or dirty diaper only while you're changing it.
 
We are so blessed.