Monday, September 2, 2013

Family Visit

Last Monday my grandmother called and invited us to lunch on Sunday, which worked out perfectly since my parents were at the beach and we were wondering what we were going to eat for lunch.  My aunt and uncle and cousins (and second cousins) were in town from Florida.  I was so excited to get to see them.  It'd been over a year since we'd seen them and I happy for Barrett to meet them.
Tobie and Barrett

My brother and Barrett

My Grandmother

We played kickball.  My team actually won.

John's team...they lost.

All of the great grandkids.

We took this picture of all the grandkids and great-grandkids and then I realized that my sister wasn't there.  I guess 6 out of 7 ain't bad.

Sweet baby in daddy's nasty hat.

My dad's kids and grandkids with my grandmother. Again without my sister.

It was a fun day hanging out with my cousins and their kiddos.  I wish we lived closer so we could play with them more often.  

No comments: