Tuesday, May 20, 2014

First Haircut

It was past time for Barrett's first hair cut.  I'd been putting it off because I knew it would instantly make him look older.  It was all in his eyes and getting out of control so I finally made an appointment with the lady that has done our family's hair for years.  She's been such a sweet friend over the years that I knew I could trust her to do just what I wanted. 
Sitting in the chair like a big boy.  He wasn't sure about the cape.

Barrett is going to grow up thinking he's a celebrity with the number of pictures I take of him.

She did just as I asked.  Basically just cut it out of his eyes and trimmed up the back a little.  
I know he's mine but I think he looks so sweet.
And the after.  Just tidied up a bit.  He did so good.  I've heard horror stories of first hair cuts so I was expecting a lot worse.  
He does look older but not to bad.
I think he looks so cute.



No comments: