Thursday, August 13, 2015

12 Weeks


How Far Along: 12 weeks
Size of baby: a lime
Maternity Clothes: Some maternity jeans, most everything else is my regular clothes.  I feel huge already though.  I do not feel the pretty glow like I did the first time around.  Hopefully it'll come.
Gender: Don't know yet.  Can't decided when we want to find out.  I'm already tired of hearing people say they hope its a girl.  I feel like people are going to be disappointed if its another boy.  We don't care either way.  
Movement: None yet.
Sleep: Can't get enough.  Barrett hasn't been sleeping good so getting up with him 2 and 3 times does not make for a good nights sleep.
What I miss: I'm trying to not miss anything but I miss summer drinks by the pool.  I miss my energy. I miss wearing anything in my closet.
Cravings: None this week.   One night around 8 weeks I woke up craving roast and potatoes so badly that I couldn't sleep.  It was so weird.
Symptoms: No energy, some nausea.
Best Moment this week: 12 week appointment.  Finally telling everyone.  I have several friends pregnant and due around the same time so that's been really fun.  We're just really excited to be here.  Barrett is so excited to be a big brother.
 
For fun here's a comparison . 
I'm bigger this time for sure but I started about 30 pounds heavier too.
Here's a link to my 12 week post with Barrett.


No comments: