Friday, August 21, 2015

The Horton House Daily: Week 33

Week 33 has come and gone.  It was a fun one!

Day 224:  We had a little park time after work.  There was a small breeze and it made me hopeful for Fall. It's just right around the corner and I can't wait.

Day 225:  I've been praying this would get to be a picture this year.  I've been holding on to this shirt since our loss in February hoping he'd get to wear it before he outgrew it.  We had out 12 week appointment this day and we were so excited to announce.
Day 226:  This couldn't have come at a better time.  Patrick finally got me a spot cleaned out in the garage so I can park in there.  I was so excited.  And it's rained every day this week so it was perfect timing.

Day 227:  Sweet boy passed out after church and lunch.  I tried to take his outfit off of him but he insisted he keep it on.  I just laughed.
Day 228:  They rocked each other to sleep.  I love these sweet boys so much. This picture just melts me.
Day 229 & Day 230:  We've been drowning in Yeti cups this week.  We finally finished our big order that has had me working long hours this week.  Now on to the next orders.  I'm so thankful for a growing business.  It's crazy how much we've grown in the last year.
 
We're so ready for Fall!  Looking forward to a few more weeks of summer fun and then bring on the scarves, boots, sweaters and pumpkins.


No comments: