Monday, August 3, 2015

The Horton House Daily: Week 30

Week 30.  Maybe one day I'll get better about posting these on Thursday like I'd originally planned.
Day 203:  Barrett steals my phone and takes pictures all the time.  This was one that day.
Day 204:  41 days until kickoff of college football and Barrett was practicing his cheers.
Day 205:  We went to see fireworks at the lake and Barrett was so excited but he fell asleep in the car and missed them.
Day 206:  I spent the last day in my twenties soaking in this view at the lake.  
Day 207:  The bachelorette finale was a good excuse for a girls night on my birthday.

Day 208:  You know it's going to be a long day when you get a fruit snack stuck in your hair before you even change out of your pjs.
Day 209:  Once school starts, I'm ready for fall.  I ordered these booties last week and I can't wait to wear them!

No comments: