Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Wednesday Weigh-In: Week 5

I've been in Ketosis for 30 days now.
Those first couple of days I never thought I'd be here.  But I am so glad I stuck to it.  I've felt better in the last month than I have it a really long time.  I feel like I've been a better wife, mom, employee and just person in general.  Food still looks really good and I have to make the choice to eat right but it's getting easier.  I didn't even really want birthday cake at my birthday party this weekend.  I just decided it wasn't worth it.  I've also started working out a little this week.  I've been to two HIIT classes (High Intensity Interval Training).  The first one kicked my tail.  Like really kicked my tail.  It's only 30 minutes so I'm like "I can do anything for 30 minutes".  Yes I can, but I also got sick afterward.  I've never gotten sick from a workout.  I've also never been this out of shape so there's that too.  The instructor was in the bootcamp class I did several years ago.  So I knew him and he was great.  So encouraging, makes you want to go back.  So I did, even when I could barely walk. And I'm planning on going back tomorrow.  It feels good to sweat and be sore again.
 -3.2lbs
I'm proud of that!  I'm finally under my pre-pregnancy heaviest.  So I know I can do this.  It's going to take time.  But I'm ready and I'm committed.
The inches are slowing down but I'm still seeing progress and I'm hoping that working out will help keep this progress up.
Waist- No change
Chest- 43" (-0.5")
Hips- 39.5 (-1.5")

 I'm very satisfied with my totals for the first five weeks.  It hasn't always been easy but I'm so proud of the progress I've made.  I'm down almost 30lbs total since March and I feel like a new person.  I can't wait to see where the next month takes me!
Thanks for following along!


No comments: