Thursday, January 11, 2018

Blur Week (The last week of the year)

We were both off the 26th.  I cleaned out the pantry.  We mostly stayed in our pjs all day and it was glorious to not have to go anywhere.
I let Barrett stay out of school this week too since he was still coughing.  So we all went to work each day.  It was super laid back. We just had some cleaning and organizing to do.  They drove me absolutely bonkers.  It was a long 3 days.
On Friday, Barrett was playing with the cardboard tube that the vinyl comes on (after I told him not to) and somehow fell and busted his chin open.  After several texts to different people (some medical, some not) I decided he needed to at least be looked at to make sure it didn't need a stitch.  Plus he still had a terrible cough so I thought if nothing else we should probably get that checked out.  He didn't need any stitches, they put some steri strips on it and gave him some cough syrup and sent us on our way.

Brittany and I had our first annual Goals planning meeting.  We both have worked so hard to reach our goals and we've been great accountability for each other so it just made since to work on our 2018 goals together.  I'm not sure what she expected but I showed up with worksheets and we were both pretty excited about the whole thing.  After our meeting I sat down with my new planner and filled in all that I want for 2018.   I ordered another planner from Ink+Volt this year because I loved last years so much.

Barrett was playing with the light up car and got it stuck in Barbie's hair.  I posted this to Instagram with the caption "at least it was just Barbie". No sooner than I hit "post" Barrett was back over by me...

With it stuck in his hair. Luckily neither of them required a haircut.
This was a fun week where we didn't really know what say it was but we all survived.

No comments: