Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Wednesday Weigh-In: Week 2

I've had a pretty good week for the most part.  I've cooked at home several nights.  I went to the grocery store (finally) Saturday morning and stocked up on snacks.  I struggled trying to stay on track during the ball game Monday night.  I'm a nervous snacker.  It was a very nerve wracking game.  I should have taken something to eat but I just knew I'd be fine.  I was not.  It's just a bad day and it doesn't mean I don't make better choices the next day.  It's a choice everyday, every meal to eat things that nourish my body and make be physically feel good, not just things that I want to eat because they taste good.  Which is hard, because I really like food. (which is probably why I've had a weight problem most of my adult life)
-3.6lbs this week. 
I'm happy with that.  My goal for the gym is to do HIIT 3 times a week.  When it gets warmer I'll add back running stadiums too.  So far it has felt so good to be back in the gym.  The first class I was so sore I could barely walk the next day.  But this past week I've been the good kind of sore.  You can still move but you know you worked hard.  Overall, it was a good first week back in the grind, i'm excited to get these last few pounds off for good!

No comments: