Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Wednesday Weigh-In; Week 3

We're already 3 weeks into January.  Just when I thought things were getting back to a good routine we thrown a couple of snow days to shake things up.  We also had a birthday party and one last Christmas celebration this weekend.  I'm officially done with celebrating for a while so I can get back on track.  I am struggling big time to get back into ketosis this time around.  Part of it is I just haven't buckled down and gotten serious about counting and tracking macros.  I've been tracking but not as strict as I need to be.  I have gotten back to working out regularly.  My goal is HIIT 3 times a week and so far I've been able to maintain that goal.  Class was canceled last night but our instructor posted a workout on facebook for us to do at home and I did it.  I was very proud of myself.  Now if I could resist sweets everything would be great.
I'm -0.4lbs this week.  It's not much, but I'll take it.  I have got to get serious about my diet if I'm going to get to my goal.  This time of the year is so hard for me eating wise.  Coming off the holidays that were filled with indulgences and it being cold and stuck inside all the time just makes me want to eat all the time.  I try to only have healthy stuff in the house to eat but it's hard with the kids and a husband that likes treats.  I've been much better about cooking at home.  I've just got to stick with it and not snack.  I can do it.  I want to do it.  I need to do it.  I'm feeling so much stronger since I've been back in the gym, I want my diet to match my work there.  I'm the only one that can change that. I'm ready! My goal for this week is to be in Ketosis by my next Wednesday Weigh-In post.  
I think that's all for this week.  I'm going record some of my meals this week so I can give a little glimpse into what I eat to get into ketosis. (It's kind of boring but it works).

No comments: