Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Life: End of January; Kicking off February

Let's see...
Barrett's school had a bit of a flu outbreak so to hopefully stop the spread of germs a couple room moms and the PTA cleaned all the teachers rugs.  AveryAnn took this shot of me.  She was a trooper all day.

We had a girls brunch to celebrate Jessica's birthday.  One of my goals for 2019 is to try a new restaurant every month.  This was my first one and it was so good. 

I had shrimp and grits and a breakfast margarita.  Which might be me new favorite drink.

Then Jessica and I headed to the mall to do a little shopping.  I needed a few things for work and I got some great deals.  It was a really fun day!

That night AveryAnn fell and busted her lip wide open.  I thought it might need a stitch but Patrick assured me it was fine.

Barrett celebrated the 100th day of school by dressing like a 100 year old.  He was so cute!

I love this cute plant on my desk at work!  Also, I'm really enjoying my new job.  

One weekend it was so pretty, I was trying to find something to do outside with the kids while Patrick was at work.  We were going to go to the zoo but then my dad called and asked if we wanted to go to John and Hope's to visit.  So we jumped on that.

They moved before Christmas but we hadn't gotten to see the new house yet.  It is beautiful and we can't wait to enjoy the lake this summer.  It was so nice this day that the kids just had to put their feet in the water.  

AveryAnn and Brooks playing.

This girl is a mess.  But oh man do I love her.
Barrett took his RC car he got for Christmas and he and John played with them all afternoon.  I'm not sure who had more fun, Barrett or John.  It was such a fun spur of the moment visit.

We also had the sock hop at Barrett's school for the Kindergarten and 1st grade.  Barrett had the best time.  Here he is dancing with his "cousin" Trent.  (They aren't really cousins but they think they are because they do share cousins. He's my sister in law's nephew.)

Then Miss Priss had to get all up in the middle of the action.  She danced her little heart out.  It was the absolute sweetest thing ever!

I had a nail in my tire so my trusty pit crew had me fixed up in no time.

My friend Anna invited me to be on her mom's team for a Trivia Night fundraiser.  It was so much fun but I have never felt dumber.  I did know a few answers but not many.  It was a fun night!
I think we're up to date now.  Barrett also had evaluations for baseball this weekend.  We're looking forward to the new season!

No comments: