Thursday, February 21, 2019

Wednesday Weigh-In: Week 7

It's time for Wednesday Weigh-In, just go with it.  I know it's Thursday but Monday was a holiday so it works. Maybe?  Anyway, we're still hanging in there.  I'm not overly impressed with my work this week but it is what it is and it could have been a lot worse.  I'm really trying to listen to my body and eat what I need.  I'm sure I don't need as much cake as I've eaten this week.  I haven't gotten to work this week either which is a bummer and I'm missing it.  Baseball starts next week so it looks like its going to be a while before I get back into the routine of going to a class.  I need to do something at home I guess, I know I say that every week.
161.8 
I'm the same as last week.  So I'm not complaining.  
I do feel puffier that last week and that is a direct effect of what I've been eating.  I'm so ready for spring.  I need sunshine and warm weather.

No comments: