Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Wednesday Weigh-In: Week 8

I feel like this week has been a whirlwind.  I don't function well in chaos.  I know I've mentioned that before, but it's the truth.  I have not done a very good job planning meals and it shows.  "If we fail to plan, we plan to fail."  I'm not sure who said that but it really is the truth.  I also have done a lot of stress eating this week.  Most of the time I can handle this and talk myself out of eating whatever I'm about to eat to make myself feel better, not this week. After Barrett woke up with a fever Monday and Tuesday I decided to go ahead and take him to the doctor and he was diagnosed with the flu.  So we're in survival mode.  I hate seeing him sick.  I also hate that I've had to work since I just started my job, so I haven't been the one getting to cuddle him all day.  That's been hard on me.  Thankfully, I have an awesome support system that has taken great care of him and I'm only working part time so I'm not away all day.  Baseball practice started this week.  We're sad we're having to miss but one more week at home isn't so bad before the hustle and bustle of spring hits.
I'm +1 lb this week.  Not ideal.  Not proud.  Not surprised.  I've got to get my act together and get serious.  I know I can do this.  I've done it before.  We got this.

No comments: