Thursday, August 27, 2009

Caroline's Baby Shower

Baby Jasper will be here before we know it. It seems like just yesterday that I stumbled upon Caroline's blog where she began to document her pregnancy. In a few short weeks he will be making his grand arrival! Two of Caroline's best friends hosted a wonderful shower for her a few weeks ago and I was honored to attend! Jasper's room is done in a cowboy theme with red and neutral colors. I'm sure it looks wonderful! ( I haven't seem it yet!) Here are a few shots from the shower. I am disappointed in them but they are photos none the less! Caroline, I working on my photoshop skills so when I get really good I'll work on these again for you! I'm just not sure how to do what I wanted to do! I hope you enjoy. All the yummy food! They did wonderful!


The sweet favors! They were also very yummy!

All the gifts!The Wonderful Hostesses! Yall did a fab job girls!

No comments: