Thursday, August 20, 2009

SO much to say and So Little Time!!

I have been a blogger slacker this week. I have so much to write I just haven't been able to find time. I usually blog at work but I've been busy this week. I am going to get caught up I promise. Here are just a few things I intend to post about! So stay tuned!
  • Caroline's Baby Shower- Last Saturday was Caroline's shower. I took some really cute pictures and I want to post them. I can't wait for baby Jasper to get here!
  • The photography class I've been taking over the past 5 weeks. I've really enjoyed it and I feel like I've learned alot. I want to share some of the photos that I've shared with the class.
  • Football...only 16 days till Alabama Football!
  • My Darling Husband's birthday is tomorrow. Happy Birthday Honey!
  • I've been so busy this week planning my sister's 21st birthday party. It is on Saturday night. It's a murder mystery party and it's going to be a lot of fun...it's just a lot of work to put it all together.

I think that is all. I'm going to try to get caught up by the end of next week.

1 comment:

Caroline Adams said...

I want to see pictures too! I have no pictures from my showers because everyone else takes the pictures. You can always practice and come and take pictures of baby Jasper when he comes!!