Thursday, September 3, 2009

Help... I have nothing to wear!

As most of you know Saturday is the official start to Alabama football. My sister got me a ticket to the big game in Atlanta but I had to regretfully decline. It was a long thought process...I weighed the pros and cons over and over. You see one of my sweet husband's dear friends has scheduled his wedding on this scared day. and Since Patrick is in the wedding I just didn't feel right not going. So my sister had to sell my ticket. Now I am very concerned that I have nothing to wear. I don't have any crimson clothes that would be appropriate for a wedding. I can't go and not wear my teams colors. I have been shopping online but I'm afraid when I go to the stores I'm not going to be able to find anything.

I really like this one from Old Navy. I might try to go and find it tonight.

If anyone has any suggestions on where to find cute and cheap red dresses feel free to help me out!

No comments: