Sunday, June 6, 2010

Benton and Baseball

Friday night my sister and I went to stay with my cousin Bullet and his family in Benton, Alabama.  (You may remember Bullet from Tuscaloosa!)  Saturday was Matthew's last regular season baseball game and we wanted to see the Cosby Ice Machine.  They won by forfeit the other team didn't have enough players.  We did get to see them play a little bit our team loaned them a couple players and they played a couple innings.  After the game we were heading home to get the grand tour of Benton and hang out at the pool! 
I love this place. It's the kind of place I want my kids to grow up.  Matthew actually plays for the Selma park so we spent the morning in Selma.  I think it was about 95degrees at 9:00AM!

Matthew playing 1st base.
Hanging out in the dug out!
Cheerleaders!
Matthew at bat!

After the game!  They were so cute!
Victory Smile!
Meredith, Me, Matthew, and Elizabeth after the game.

I'm going to do a whole post on our tour of Benton.  It's such a quaint place you're going to love it! 



No comments: