Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day

Sunday was spent like most others with my family!  We went to church and then had lunch.  John surprised us and came home Saturday afternoon but could stay long Sunday cause he had to go to work.  It was nice to see him for a little bit!  My big brother Patrick had to work so I didn't get to see him.  His family came by later!  My Patrick and I went to his parents for dinner!  I just love spending time with them.  It was such a nice day with family.  I love nothing more on a Sunday afternoon than to go to church then come home and just visit and enjoy family!  I didn't get many pictures from the day (probably because I wasn't there with the kiddos!) Here are the few I did get!

Daddy and Ally after lunch!
Me, Daddy, and John.  We decided we would get a photo of the three of us with Dad so my sister decided to go dry her hair. 
Sister apparently wasn't ready.
Finally the three of us looking at the camera.  Please excuse the fact that I look gross in all of these.
John and Daddy.

No comments: