Friday, June 11, 2010

Miss Alabama Pageant

Miss Alabama is this week.  The competition started Wednesday night  but I didn't get to go until last night.  It was so much fun!   Hope did great and looked beautiful!  Last night she competed in talent.  She is an amazing vocalist.  I felt so bad for one girl.  She was playing the flute and did some little dance move and slung half her flute across the stage...she wasn't done playing it.  It was really awkward and I it broke my heart for her...but she will be remembered!  Here are a few photos from last night.


Introducing herself.
Me and my baby brother waiting for Hope to come out.
Her little brother Byron.
Hugging my mom!  I thought this was cute!
My baby brother John!

Hope and her family.
My parents.  As you can see mom is still struggling with TakeaPicturePhobia.  It is getting better but we still have a ways to go.

Good Luck Hope!
I've had a blast following you on this journey.  You are beautiful inside and out!  I know you'll do great tonight!

No comments: