Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy 29th Birthday Patrick

Today is the hubs' 29th birthday.  Last year in his 20's.  I'm so excited to celebrate his special day today. We are going to hear his buddies band play in the park tonight.  I made mini cupcakes and can't wait for him to open his present.  I love to celebrate birthdays!
Earlier this week I had his gift hidden under the couch.  Ally jumped off the couch and started barking and pawing under it.  I thought she'd lost a toy under there or something. Patrick reached down to try to get whatever it was for her and then he felt his gift.  There was no toy for Ally, she just wanted to show Patrick where his gift was hidden.  I was so mad at her.  But looking back now it was pretty funny! 
Last night I went to dinner with Lorie and Kristen.  It was so nice.  I hadn't seen Lorie in months so it was nice to finally get to catch up.  

No comments: