Sunday, August 8, 2010

What I love about Sundays...

I love Sunday's in my family.  Today we went to church and came home for lunch like always.  After lunch the kids wanted to go swimming.  We don't have a pool but we have a hot tub so my parents just turn the heat down and let the kids play in it.  It's the greatest thing to them.  They love it.  Porter kept telling me to put on my bathing suit. 
The babies with their boots on!
Miss Priss hanging out on the swing!
Aren't they the cutest!
Drew (10)
Ava Jane (6)
Porter (3)
Harper (2)

I love these kids so much.  They are so much fun and so sweet!  I love getting to hang out with them! I'm one lucky girl. 
I also got my hair fixed.  I let my dad highlight it last week.  (He always does the color) But something happened this time and it didn't turn out so great so today we fixed it!  It looks 100 times better!
Thanks Dad!

No comments: