Saturday, January 1, 2011

Game Day: Bowl Edition

The Tide is closing the 2010 season in Orlando, Florida today at the Capital One Bowl.  I wanted to go so badly.  When I was in 8th grade my cheer squad was invited to dance in the pregame show at the Citrus Bowl.  The Capital One bowl is played in that same stadium and I really wanted to go back!  That was such as awesome experience!  Anyways back to football...it should be a pretty good game.  I haven't really done a lot of research on Michigan State but I've heard they're pretty good!  I've got a lot of family going to the game.  We're having a tailgate party here at the house!  I'm just excited to get to watch some Bama football again!  It's hard to believe that this time last year we were gearing up for the big game!  It doesn't seem like that long ago!  I hope we win!  Our fans need a win!
Roll Tide Roll!
Beat those Spartans!

No comments: