Sunday, January 16, 2011

Last night I got together with Patrick's aunts and cousins to celebrate my SIL Allison's birthday.  We had a blast.  Vikki made a huge pot of chili and potato soup with all the fix ins.  It was wonderful!  I enjoy getting together with these women so much.  I always manage to laugh a lot.  Aunt Melanie brought these beautiful cupcakes from Gigi's in Madison.  They were to die for.  Absolutely wonderful! 


Allison with her birthday cupcake.  She chose the wedding cake one. 
I was supposed to go watch Miss America with my daddy.  But I never made it over there.  I really didn't even watch the pageant. 
Today I went to church then to my parents for lunch.  My sister was home from school and my baby brother was home from Muscle Shoals for the weekend so we had a nice lunch together.  (MY older brother had to work so he didn't get to make it)  After lunch we all played wii.  I love wii. 
Porter with Bentley.  They are both so cute!  (Bentley is my brother's girlfriend's dog!)

 After lunch I went to do a little Maternity shoot with a friend of mine who is 32 weeks pregnant and looks fabulous! 

A little sneak peak from the shoot today.  I love this shot!  It might be one of my favorites shots ever!

That was our weekend in a nutshell!  We were supposed to go grocery shopping but we never made it.  Maybe tomorrow. 

No comments: