Thursday, May 30, 2013

Feedin' Time

We were given the okay to start some foods around 5 months.  I'm not really in a hurry but decided to try some carrots tonight.  I want to make most of his food but we bought a few jars to try first.  

**Warning: Picture overload**
"I"m so excited!  Mom says I'm getting real food"

"Um...I'm not sure if I like this."

"Let me try it again..."

"It's kinda gross."

"I guess it's not that bad."

"Who am I kidding...I love it!"

"Need. More. Carrots!"

This one is just funny!

This one too.

"Get in my belly!"

Taking turns...I'm looking a little rough.   

"Did you get the shot?"

"I love fans and lights"


Love this one.  I'm glad I got all fixed up for the camera!  Note to self... fix your hair!

I think he enjoyed his first taste of real food.  He's growing so fast.  We're loving every minute of it!


No comments: