Eleven months! How? Only one month till your first birthday (and Christmas). This year has flown by. I remember putting your "1st Christmas" ornaments away and thinking that you'd be almost a year old when we got them back out. I can't believe it's already that time. Your little personality has really blossomed this month and you are the sweetest thing, of course I'm kinda biased.
- You weigh around 19.5lbs
- You're around 29" long. (this is a very rough estimate because you weren't into being measured).
- Your eyes are still blue
- Your hair is still light and still stands up most of the time.
- You're wearing mostly 6-9 month play clothes and 12 month dressy clothes.
- Still wearing a size 3 diaper and go through about 6 a day.
- You are crawling EVERYWHERE. You are not scared of anything.
- You're starting to open drawers and cabinets
- You and Ally are becoming the best of friends.
- You can throw her toys for her.
- You can also hold her toys and play tug of war with her.
- You are eating pretty much whatever we eat.
- Your favorite is chicken & dumplings.
- You still take 3 bottles each day (2 6oz and 1 8oz)
- You can pull up to your knees but not to a stand yet. It's coming though, you're very close.
- Still only 6 teeth.
- You love to bang any toys together and make noise.
- You still love Mickey Mouse clubhouse
- We celebrated your first Halloween and it as so much fun. You were the cutest monkey ever.\
- You love bath time. You will play and splash until your little fingers and toes are shriveled up.
- You're still sleeping great at night. You've woken up a few times lately but I think you've been cold.
- You still take at least one good nap, usually in the afternoon.
- We've taken you out to eat a few times this month and you've done great.
- You'll lean into our faces sometimes when we ask for "kisses"
- I put a little tree up in your room and when I got you up from your nap today I plugged it in and you gasped. It was pretty cute.
We're throwing a party to celebrate your first birthday in 2 weeks. It's going to be so cute and I can't wait. Now on your actual birthday I'm probably going to be a crying mess. I love seeing you grow and learn but I'm sad it's happening so fast. You are so sweet and cute. I love watching you play and discover new things. Right now you and Ally are playing, you can barely catch your breath you're laughing so hard. I love it. We are so excited to celebrate the holidays with you this year. It may not be your first Christmas but it's your first Christmas season and we are going to make the most of it.
Happy 11 months, Baby Barrett!
We love you so much!