Saturday, December 21, 2013

2013 Christmas card

I wanted to finally share our Christmas card for this year.  We actually had two different cards.  I ordered the bulk of our cards from Vistaprint, I've used them for several years for a lot of different things and been pleased.  This year however, I was so disappointed.  I chose a darker design and it was like they couldn't print it properly.  All the white and red text didn't show up well and the picture was too dark.

This is the front (top) and back (bottom) of that card.  I ended up having to send it to most people because I had so many of them.

I was contacted by Tiny Prints to check out their line Christmas cards and I loved them.  They are more expensive but the quality is so much better.  They sent me a set of new cards to send to close family and friends and I love how they turned out.
Front

Back

I love the fun shapes you can have them cut and the glitter.
It's just so much cuter than the other one, I wish I could have sent it to everyone.  

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas. 
I'll probably be back a couple more times before Christmas.  We're having our annual Gingerbread House competition.  For the first time I'm coming in with zero ideas or materials.  Should be fun. 

No comments: