Sunday, November 22, 2009

Season of Thankfulness: Day 12

Running Water
We've had a problem with the drains in our house basicly since we movied in.  It is so annoying.  We have to pour clog remover it seems like once a week.  As I was telling my husband that it was time to do it again and we were out of  the clog remover stuff I thought of something that i've never really thought of before.  How lucky are we to even have running water! This is definately one of those things that we take for granted every single day.  My husband and I have been so annoyed and complained so much about the clogged drains we never even stopped to think about the people that don't even have clean water to drink much less take a hot, clean shower.  
 Just something to think about when that shower isn't just the way you think it ought to be next time!

1 comment:

SouthernDogwoods said...

Running water is an awesome must!