Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Thursday, Patrick, Ally and I went to my grandmothers for lunch and everything was so good! Patrick and I finally got a picture for our Christmas card and I got those ordered yesterday! After my grandmothers we headed home because Patrick had to get ready for work and I had to pack my bags for Tuscaloosa! We went to Patrick's parents for dinner and everything was so good! Melissa cooked for an army (like always). We had turkey, ham, scalloped potatoes, green bean casserole, broccoli casserole, mac and cheese, dressing and gravy, salad, coleslaw, and rolls ( I feel like there was more but I can't remember!). I wanted to take a picture of all the food but I'd left my camera in the car and was to lazy to go get it! She made 4 desserts. My favorite was the banana pudding with nutter butter cookies! Patrick had to go to work around 5 and I left shortly after that to head to Tuscaloosa!

This is the only picture I got on Thanksgiving.  I know I'm lame!

We ended the night with lasagna and Christmas Vacation at my sisters house in Tuscaloosa.
Up next...Iron Bowl Friday...

1 comment:

emariemax said...

I took more than that one picture on Thanksgiving. I think you probably had at least ten pictures. They could have been all the same pose... but thats a different story.