Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tis the Season

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here.  Well not here per sé but around town lights and trees are going up everywhere!  I love this time of year.  The anticipation can be felt everywhere.  I stand firm in not putting up Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving.  I don't mind seeing them around town but in my house Christmas doesn't start until after Thanksgiving.  Except for the cards.  I like for them to hit the mail the first week of December.  So I am thinking about those in August!  Last year one of my favorite cards we received was of one of my dads co-workers and all her granddaughters.  It was a very candid photo but the card quality was amazing.  It was a Shutterfly card.  I made a mental note that I needed to check them out this year.  So when I started my search a couple months back I immediately went to Shutterfly.  I am so excited with their 2010 collection.  I've actually had a hard time narrowing it down.  So here are a few that I love.
I love the red and green with the brown.  I also love the initial and polka dots.


I love the classic look of this one. 

I love the vintage feel this one gives. 

I love the modern, bright, fun look this one has.

They also have these precious 5x5 square cards that are beautiful!

So as you can see they have something for everyone. Let me ask you this?  Is it to much to put more than one picture of ourselves on the card?  I know everyone loves to see kids photos but how do yall feel about adults (and poodles)
Now for the most exciting part...
 Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

No comments: