Monday, June 15, 2015

The Horton House: Week 23

Week 23 was a good one!
Day 155:  I am blessed with some awesome friends that will watch Barrett for me every now and then just so I can work in peace.  He gets so tired of being at the office with me so I know enjoys getting to play with his friends too.  Jessica let Barrett come play and they had bike races.  Since then every time I tell Barrett "I had fun with you today,"  He replies with "I have fun with Jackson" whether he's seen Jackson that day or not.  It's pretty cute.

Day 156:  This was a Friday and Barrett usually stays with Patrick on Fridays but he went with me for have a day while Patrick ran some errands.  Then we all got to go to lunch together.  It was really a lot of fun.
Day 157:  We had another family swimming day at the Moore house.  I'm pretty sure they regret telling me we were welcome anytime. Ha!  Anna, Drake and Johnny  came to swim too and it was a lot of fun.  I love that we have friends that are just easy to hang out with.  The boys get along, the moms get along and the dads get along.  We just mesh!  My friend Carla also came to hang out and then in the evening Matt and Jennifer came. (See I told you they probably have tons or regret.)
Day 158:  I got my Nurture Vox Box and I'm so excited to try out all the products!  Be on the lookout for an entire post about these goodies.

Day 159:  This was actually a video of Barrett "scaring" us!  He thought it was hilarious and it was!

Day 160:  Patrick would die if he knew how often I let my tank get this low.  I hate buying gas.

Day 161:  I sneaked out of the house so Brittany could trim my hair and I love it.  I also love that she lives so close now! 

No comments: