Wednesday, December 16, 2009

1st Christmas Party

Last night I went to my first Christmas Party of the season.  It was at my boss's house.  They have a "Supper Club" that meets once a month with three other families from our church and last night they had a party.  I know them all from church and last night they all brought their kids.  It was a little weird for me because I am a few years older than all the kids but much younger than all the adults.  So I felt very awkward.  All the kids grew up together and I know them all from church but they are all closer to my little brother and sister's ages.  I had a great time though.  We played dirty santa and I was so excited because I got a snuggie.  I know I am a dork but those things are so warm.  Ally loves it too!
All the "Kids"

The "Adults"

Me and Ally in my Snuggie

2 comments:

Becca's Dirt said...

You lucky girl. A snuggie. I want to get my mom and pop one for the holidays. Glad you had a good time at the party.

Brittany said...

i"M SO JEALOUS OF YOUR SNUGGIE!!!!!