Monday, December 21, 2009

Three Years Ago

December 21, 2006 Patrick asked me to be his wife.  It was such a wonderful day.  We were on our way to Hooters (romantic huh?!) for his company Christmas party.  We were running late, Patrick is always late, and I was mad because he wanted to go and drive by his parents house to look at the Christmas lights.  He proposed on the side of the I-65 because he said he spent so much time driving to Tuscaloosa to see me.  It was sweet, I was estatic.  I had a Christmas party with my family and my high school friends the next night and It was so much fun getting to share the news in person.  I went to the girls party and I wasn't going to say anything and see how long it took them to notice.  Well it took them forever!  One one them finally noticed and I got the share the great news.  I have no pictures from the day. 

No comments: