Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Date Night

Patrick has been off work since Saturday.  It has been so nice having him home at night.  I actually feel like a real couple!  He has to go back Christmas Eve but at least he'll get off around midnight.  Anyways since he was off we had a little date night.  We haven't been to see a movie in probably a year or so and have probably been out together on the weekend maybe 5 times this whole year. 
We went to see

It was so good.  If you like football or Sandra Bullock or a good rags to riches story you've got to see this.  I loved it.  We had a wonderful night just actually getting to hang out.
We also finally finished up most of our Christmas shopping.  I still have to get one gift card but that will be easy.  I also still have to wrap everything (which is always the worst part for me, I am terrible at it!)

No comments: