Friday, December 4, 2009

SEC Championship Game



VS

Today is the day. Alabama fans have had this date circled for a year now.  We've waited and played all season for this rematch.  Tim Tebow and the Flordia Gators versus the Alabama Crimson Tide.  East meets West.  Both teams are 12-0.  Florida ranked #1 and Alabama a close #2.  It's one for the ages folks.  The winner plays for a National Championship.  The loser goes to the Sugar Bowl.  I'm very excited and nervous.  I want to win so badly.  I want to beat Tim Tebow.  I just want to be SEC Champions again.  It's been 10 years since we've held that title.  It's going to be a battle.  Florida is tough.  Bama is tough. 
My sister, her friend Amy and several others from our tailgate are meeting at 7:00am to head to Atlanta.  Amy and I don't have tickets so we are hoping to be able to find a place to watch it and not freeze to death.  It's going to be a blast.  Hopefully we'll bring back the Victory