Friday, May 28, 2010

Family Night


Tuesday night we had an impromptu family night at my parents house.  It was my mom's birthday and my little brother came home for the occasion.   We were all there except for Patrick he had to go to work.  I got some really cute pictures of mom and the kids.  I'll let the photos speak for themselves...


Harper had a fashion with Elizabeth's shoes!
Ava wore her best fairy wings!

Harper had to call someone!
Then she changed shoes so she could work on her computer!

Mom and her grand babies.  I love this shot!  This is so typical of a family night at our house!

All he wanted was cake!
Then he wanted to touch the light bulb.  It looks like a dad got a tiny idea!
Mom and her first born!

Ally was worn out!  She just laid there until it was time to go!


No comments: