Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Birthday John!

Today is my baby brother's 20th birthday.  My parents no longer have any teenagers!  It's so weird to me that John is 20.  He is the baby and will always be the baby to us.  John is one of those people that can fix just about anything.  He is also one of those people that you can call if you need anything.  He is such a genuine person and what you see is what you get.  He doesn't try to be something he's not just to impress people.  Now that's not to say that he hasn't gotten in his fair share of trouble but we love him just the same.  He works hard and plays hard.  He is still a big kid at heart and when he and my older brother get together they completely revert back to 10 year olds riding big wheels and scooters.  It's actually pretty funny! 
This is John and his best friend Jeremy (and Ally)
Happy Birthday baby brother!  I hope your day is wonderful and so is your year!

No comments: