Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to my Mommy and my Mother-in-Law!  They are both so wonderful!  I was so excited to give my mom her gift.  She's been complaining about her make-up so I took her to get all new make-up!  I was reminded of when she would take me for pageants and prom to get makeup.  I remember how special I felt when she did that for me and I was so excited to get to return the favor.  We went last week so she could have her new make-up for graduation yesterday.  (Sadly I only got one photo of her and it was inside and kind of blurry.  I'll get so good ones today!)
Patrick's mom is so special to me too.  She is the nicest person I have ever met.  I have never seen her really get mad about anything.  I've never heard her say a harsh thing to or about anyone.  I don't think I've heard anything negative come out of her mouth ever!  I love going and spending time with them.  (which I know a lot of people can't really say that about their in-laws so I am so blessed!)  I get to spend the afternoon with her and I'm so looking forward to it!
My MIL and my Mom at one of my teas in 2008.
Happy Mother's Day to my moms and all the moms out there!

No comments: