Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In

I know it's been forever since I posted a Wednesday Weigh-In.  I've been doing really well maintaining.  The exercise has helped.  I knew it would!  I really only work out twice a week for an hour.  I try to have a third work out but it's usually just walking or running.  I ran my fastest mile time tonight of 10:03.  I was so excited because I didn't think I was really moving that fast. 
I'm still holding strong at 135lbs.  I feel so good.  I'm so excited to be able to wear more than one pair of jeans in my closet (although I do think I need at least one new pair for fall)! 

1 comment:

Becca's Dirt said...

You have lost a lot of weight so you deserve another pair of nice jeans. You have done so well and is encouraging to others. I have some new NB walking/toning shoes and will be getting out more now that the weather is beginning to more seasonable. Lovin these cooler temps.