- Bootcamp Round 4 starts today. That means we'll get to take all of our fitness tests again to see how far we've come. (Expect a post on that later this week) My best friend, Kristen, is doing this round with us. I'm afraid this might be the end of our friendship. I'll let you know.
- Why am I up at 3:00am on a Tuesday, you may ask... well I take adderall for my ADHD and I have found it is most effective if I put it on my nightstand and set my alarm for 30-45 minutes before I actually have to get up and take it, go back to sleep, and the it is easier to wake up. Well I apparently woke up or dreamed it was time to get up and took it. So an hour later I am up with no chance of going back to sleep before it's time to go to work. yay.
- So now I'm up watching Sabrina, the Teenage Witch. I remember watching this show with my family every Friday night growing up. I loved watching TGIF every Friday. That was back where there were actually shows you could watch as a family and everyone enjoyed them (or at the least tolerated them).
- I really, really, really want to go shopping. I'm loving all the new fall stuff. Sadly, it's still 90°+ here so cute jackets and scarfs are not very practical. But "they" say it should start cooling off in the next couple of weeks. I'll believe it when I see it, or rather feel it!
- I think Thursday is the first official day of Fall. I put the few fall decorations I have out yesterday. It just didn't seem right being that the high yesterday was 99°!
- I'm already nervous about this weeks game against Arkansas. It should be a great game although I'm really hoping we just run away with it.
This isn't the best picture but you get the idea. The one on the left is of Navy Pier, the center one is the Bean with the reflection of the city, and the one on the right is the John Hancock building from the pier. I don't love the frames but they came in a set of 4 for $14.99 so I can't complain about that. I spent the most money on the mattes. I had to have them special cut because the prints are 8x12. I had them printed at myphotopipe.com (the same place I had this panoramic printed, that still needs to be framed) I have been so pleased with everything they've printed for me.
I'm so excited for Premier week for all the fall shows. Tonight is Glee!! Tomorrow is In the Middle, Modern Family, and Cougar Town. These are just a few of my favorites!
I guess that's enough rambling for now. I hope everyone has a great first day of fall!