Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hometown Rivalry

Since Bama is off this week I knew I needed to get my football fix some how.  Last night was the last regular season game for my high school.  They happened to be playing our biggest rival.  (I now live in the school zone of the rival team!) So my sister, Matt and I headed to the game.  It was so much fun!  They have done so much work to the stadium since I graduated and it looks so nice.  We had a blast!
Kristen was there because it was Senior Night and her cousin is a senior on colorguard.

Me and sister.

Matt, Me and Elizabeth.

Final score.
 Gardendale 27- Mortimer Jordan 6 
Go Rockets!
Gardendale will play next Friday in the first round of the State Playoffs.  They play Hoover at Hoover.  I'll be tough.  Hopefully they can pull off a win!

No comments: