Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In

Down 0.6 from last month.  Still maintaining!  I'm so proud of my accomplishments.  I started the fifth round of bootcamp last night.  I was happy with my progress in the fitness tests that we did yesterday.  I don't remember all the numbers.  Hopefully I can get a copy of my numbers through each round so I can really see my progress.  I did get a new pain of jeans for fall.  I got a pair of skinny jeans to wear with boots.  I was very nervous about wearing them I just wasn't sure that they actually looked good.  I wore them to the last football game and my sis, dad and bff all said they looked good.  I was excited!  I'm going to try to lose a few more pounds before the holidays so I won't be stressed about gaining a few through the holidays.

No comments: