Thursday, October 28, 2010

Vinyl Wall Graphics

I love what we've been doing with Signs of Sophie.  We've mostly been working on signs and banners for fall festivals around town.  I used some down time to make a little something for myself.  I was so excited with the way it turned out.  Patrick and I are not the best decorators.  Our bedroom had nothing on the walls and a few framed photos on the nightstands but that was it.  I wanted a big piece of art for over our bed but I couldn't decide (or afford) what I wanted!  I'd seen lots of cute vinyl wall monograms on Etsy but I didn't really want a monogram.  Maybe an "H" but I wanted it to be more than just letters.  So I put my creativity to work and this is what  I came up with and I love it.
(Please ignore the ugly bed and curtains.  This room is a work in progress and probably always will be.)
So, what do you think?

No comments: