Monday, October 25, 2010

Rocky Top

It was a great day of football for the state of Alabama.  Auburn beat LSU to claim their spot as #1 in the latest BCS poll.  Alabama rolled all over east rival Tennessee with a 31 point victory.  Our team finally played well again.  I hope that Tennessee isn't just that bad that we actually looked good.  We had a great little tailgate party at the house.  I made a huge pot of chili and soup and we ate all day long.  I really enjoyed getting to be host and not having an hour drive once the game was over.  I didn't take a lot of pictures.  they are mostly just of the kids.
Ally was guarding her toy box while I was cleaning. 
Dad and Porter watching the game. 
Me, Ava and Porter.  I love these kids so much.

Sweet Harper.  She's a bit of a camera hog! 
He was worn out.  Aren't his little work boots so stinking cute.

Roll Tide!
Alabama 41- Tennessee 10

No comments: