Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Last week of 2014

We've had a great week this week.  We have been kind of lazy. Barrett and I have worked but we've been slow to get there and left early.  We've eaten left overs and watched football.  It's been nice.
I tried to get a picture of Barrett with his stocking from the hospital.  This is the best I could get.
Friday we went to the park for a little while after running errands.  I'm glad we did because it was the last pretty day we've had.  Barrett has grown and changed so much.  He used to be so shy and just stick right to my side.  Now I can barely get him out of the car before he takes off running.  It really makes me happy.  I can't wait to see how he likes the splash pad this summer.
 
Saturday night we went over to Jeremy and Jessica's house so Jackson and Barrett could play.  I love watching them together.   They pulled each other around in that little wagon all night. 
 
We've watched Christmas movies and football a lot.  I'm one of those people that hangs on to Christmas.  I just don't want it to be over!
 
I went to the most fun girls night Monday night.  It was kind of last minute Lindsey was in town so we got the Mexico group back together (plus a few more).  We grabbed dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings and they headed to Jessica's salon 98Degrees for spray tans.  It was so much fun doing it all together.  She's starting to offer these little parties at the salon and I just think its the best idea. 
The peer pressure got to me and I went a little darker than I did last time but after my shower I'm glad I did.  We have had a running group text laughing at ourselves.  It was a few of the girls first time to spray tan but I think they are fans now.  If you're local call Jessica to set up your girls night.  It was seriously so much fun.
This was our after.
I sent this selfie to everyone Tuesday morning to show that I didn't have to wear any makeup, just lipstick and mascara.  I didn't notice Barrett in the background photo bombing me until after I took it.  I thought his little smile was so cute.
Barrett woke up at 4:00am one morning.  He went back to sleep for a bit in our bed (which we never let him do) and by 11:00 he was out.  I'm not sure why he woke up but hopefully he gets back on schedule soon.
That is pretty much all we've been up to this week.  We're excited to kick-off the new year tonight.  2014 was a fun year.  We did a lot of fun, exciting things.  I'm looking forward to 2015. 

No comments: