Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Weekend Review

I guess it's time to get on with the weekend review.
Barrett was running a fever last week with a really snotty nose so we found our selves at the doctors office Tuesday morning.  It was just a virus and he's feeling better now.
This is the face I get when I won't let him call people on my phone.

Most exciting thing from the week... my cousin and his wife had their baby!  They didn't find out what they were having so it was so exciting to hear they have a beautiful baby boy.  I can't believe we are parents and I can't wait to see our boys playing the lake together.  The baby is so tiny.  I can't wait for Barrett to meet him.  Since he'd been sick this week I left him behind when I went to visit.
My sweet friend Anna kept him and she said he and Drake were so much fun together.  One of her good friends ended up stopping by while he was there with her baby and Anna said that Barrett just loved her.   He passed out on the way home.  He played hard.
We had a busy weekend.  Saturday around lunch we headed to Patrick's cousins house for a fun little sock exchange party.  The highlight was meeting their new baby pig, Bella.  Oh my goodness she was adorable.  She loved me and Barrett liked her as long as I wasn't holding her.  I think he was a little jealous.

She was the cutest thing ever.  She sleeps in a crate and is litter box trained.  She let me hold her forever and then when I put her down and I sat in the floor she came over to me and wanted me to pick her up.  They started calling me the pig whisperer.

That's all the pictures I took and I'm sad about it.  Saturday night we went to Patrick's work Christmas dinner.  It was so much fun and then we headed to Marion's house to celebrate her 30th birthday.  My friends are turning 30, this seems a little premature but whatever time.  Barrett stayed with my parents Saturday night and was rotten for church Sunday.  He was the worst behaved he's ever been in his entire life.  It was rough.  But after a long Sunday afternoon nap he was in a better mood. 
I can't believe there's only one weekend until Christmas.  Ours is jam packed from Friday morning until Sunday evening. I'm looking forward to it.  

No comments: